Friday, August 30, 2019

pick a path

over the past few weeks of the term we have been doing pick a paths we had to get into groups of three then we had to make a poster and plan around and pick what theme we were going to do we chose horror once we planed some stuff we made a slide and we had to pick a fairy tale we did little red riding hood we had to write a horror little red riding hood once we wrote a bit we had to link stuff then we did back rounds then when we push the links it takes us to the slide.

my favourite thing was the linking because i have never linked before and i was just proud of it.

it was hard to work together because everybody kept deleting other peoples writing and writing  what they want to write.

Next time i would put some more slides into it because we did not have that much slides in it.

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Mylee my name is Sammi and I am in Mamaku 3 at grey main, I like how you put in your pick a path story it is really cool! I remember when my group was fighting over who does what. NSL: Extend on your work I know you can do better Mylee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is Addison i go to grey main school. I like that you had lots of pictures in the story. Next time you should work on working in a group to have more slides also you should make it a little faster.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.